I was standing right beside the road, looking at the T-junction. Probably hoping the next car would be his. But the every car that passed by is an disappointment.
...There was once, I told him to wait me for 2 minutes, I was late.. about 1-2 minutes. I felt sorry. When I finally reached, I told him I'm sorry and asked him whether he waited for so long. He said:"more than 2 minutes." And ya, thats the only thing he said.. in English. Probably trying to make me feel guilty....
He always make promises... After tuition, I smsed him, telling that I can go home already. He replied "K... 5mins". In the 5 minutes of waiting, I keep on looking at the time. There's a kind of feeling hoping he would be late. Maybe I don't feel like giving him a chance to be forgave. But there's another stronger feeling telling me to hope that he would come as soon as possible. I don't want to stay at my tutor's house for too long until I disturbed their daily routine, as I tried to stay there until 11pm. 11pm... 11pm... IT'S VERY LATE. Umm, back to the topic. After that incident, I count every time limit he gave to himself. There's never been once that he is prompt. I counted the time just now. He was late. I planned to say "13 minutes" right after he came, just like what he did. Trying to let him know the feeling of waiting, looking at the time for every second. Childish. But I didn't do that. Though waiting is really torturing. After the 5 minutes of waiting, I keep on hoping and believing the next car would be him, for the following 8 minutes. Probably indicating that I still expecting something from him, after all these disappointment since I was just a kid. Ughh, nevermind... Everything isn't that important after all... I deeply believe that those are parts of my growth which strengthen me a lot. For now, I don't blame him... for being late... today... =p
Um... life...
-Aud-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment