Thursday, August 20, 2009

People ^^

Ugh... I forgot what to write in my blog... == Umm... On this Tuesday, I have about 3 minutes to present in front of the class about any topic I like. I didn't get well prepared, so I just simply got an idea to talk about friends. I tell everyone about Joan, my friend I knew since primary school. Umm... I don't really feel like telling my primary school time to anyone... Because its too... blue and grey and... dull... I feel hollowed everytime I talk about it, because I lived without a purpose. Back to the topic, friends... Umm... I always feel happy to have many friends, no matter close or not, people cares... I'm lovin' it. I never make a "best friend list", I mean, never succeed making one. Because I feel unfair for those who are not listed. Weeks ago, I tried to make one, but I listed everyone. Ya, that's because I treat everyone as best friend? ^^
Last night, I found something like a book that records things. I recorded the people around me and everything I care. Because, At the moment I write this kind of stuff, I'm afraid of lossing memory 1 day... Forgetting my friends and family will be my greatest fear of all... Life isn't easy for me recently, although it never been easy. There's a lot of things against me. Ugh... And ya, I became hot-tempered as compared to before, of course its a lot better than before before... ^^
Umm... Days ago I heard a phrase which I think its very meaningful. "不要把你的伤口当作你的借口。" It means, don't make your wounds as your excuses. Different people can realise different things from this phrase. Everyone faces pain, but people moves on. It doesn't keep us from searching something better. Don't ever tell people you can't, you don't dare, you hurt. There are people who faces this kind of problems and succeed in solving them. Nothing keeps you from loving, trusting and hoping. Because the wounds you had, aren't your excuses for not loving, not trusting and not hoping. ^^
And... Wakaka... I found someone really charming. Really attracting.... for me la... ^^ His name is 包小松, Anthony Bao. Lol, He's really... umm... charming... Because, I like his unique personality. Cool, humourous, smart, good looking and sometimes cute... ^^ Lol, I'm like fell in love... No such thing, I'm just admire. I judge on people's personality, usually... I like cool people... ^^ But then I don't know whether I admire his personality or both of his personality and his smile... Lol... He's 42 this year, btw... ^^
-Happy-
-Aud-

No comments:

Post a Comment