Friday, August 7, 2009

Bud

I had a dream about Ah Bud this morning. Same face, but seemed prettier. Same age, but seemed to be more mature. She's always been strong enough to face her problem. Maybe that's just how she reacts as she has no idea what to do since she is still very young. Helpless and lost. So, she will just let her family decides everything. Her life is just like that. Sometimes, feel like she's... under-control. But we can still find her smiling, happy, fooling around. She loves her family more than anything. Sometimes, I found her noisy. =p She's dogmatic, impatient. She can argue with her sisters maybe just for how they call each other, sometimes she started it first. She's very impatient in learning something new, like rubik's cube, she'll just.. crazy, holding you shaking you and telling you that she don't know how to play, but she gets proud when she finally succeed in 1 step. ^^ She's beautiful. Swarthy skin, smile with a pair of dimple, smooth hair, tall. She can be a super model. =p That's just a compliment, she'll be proud too, if she knows I typed this in my blog. If she can be gentle for a little bit, men will fall for her... ^^ Even I will. She is really hardworking in her studies. She can do her homework for the whole day and cry if she can't finish them, I don't know whether she's still like tat, but she was like that. Now, I find her doing homework in the living room, while watching tv and holding magazines. Lol. That's just her. But she's really a special one in her family. She's hardworking. When she grow up, she really can lives by her own. She's... independent, charming and.. Bud. Even surgery can't scare her, she'd just take it as a tour to the other country. == She can face it and sure she can.


-Bless this 13 years old girl-


-Aud-

No comments:

Post a Comment