Monday, May 31, 2010

An outing with cell group

Oww... =) Today is really something different. I woke up at 6.30am, went to an island, had different kinds of activities over there, almost used up all my energy, and the energy left, I used it to watch movie. Arrrghhh... I AM EXHAUSTED, but excited. xD

I am too excited that I do not know where to start from. xD okay okay, let's start from 5.59am. At 5.59am, I was still on my bed, dreaming about random stuff, lying on my bed unconsciously just like a dead pig. Though, dead pig does not dream. At the moment when the long arm of the clock strike at the number 12, "dit dit dit dit dit....." Go ahead and guess what happened next.. Nothing exactly happened. Lol, that's funny. The alarm clock rang for 30 minutes. Hahaha. Then I went to Jesselton point by Sharon's car. =) We gathered and bought our tickets. There are all 10 of us, including a couple which is the parents of one of the members. =) And that was the second time I ride on a speedboat as far as I remember. Lol. Then then, we ate ate ate, talk talk talk, laugh laugh laugh, play play play and the most important of all, we praised and worshipped the LORD by singing. And of course, we do praise and worship in every moment of our daily activities. =) After that, we went for the... the.... the.... THE BANANA BOAT! Oh yeah, =). And this was my very 1st for the banana boat. xD Fun enough for me to get excited. =) Then, we played games in the water. Some "Fruit+true or dare" game, captain ball in water and someone tried to catch fish by using his cloth as net. And oh ya... == the crab imitating. LOL! The best part was the raining part. Not really the best, xD but it sure is something really different and freshhh~ xD It was raining when we were on our way back to kk. oO" I got headache when I got back, yet "wow". It is really a cool experience. xD And oh ya, before I got home, we, the girls, went to buy mini pearl... Lol. It was about 5 when I got back, I took a bath, unpack some of the stuff, online for a while, ate my dinner, continue to online for a while, then I went to watch movie. The movie start at 9pm, but I went out at 8pm, the movie finish at 10.30pm. The movie is not bad o, I tell u. xD This was better than I expected as I did not expect much from it. haha.
Then, Awww... when I finally got home, I did not go to bed directly... Ughhh.... And these are the temptations that I am trying really hard to overcome. haha. And those are... Internet and food... == Haha.

Before I end I post. Hmm... Haihh... Ughh... Umm... This is tough.... I guess praying is my only solution. =) Yea, I have something that I really have to solve, yet, I do not know how. Hmm... xD Nvm, God will lead me. ^^


xD,
Aud

No comments:

Post a Comment