Saturday, May 8, 2010

Emo life

In our lives, for sure we always face up and down. What to do about it? That is part of our lives. We cannot pray that we can forget our past, for we are now who we decided to be in the past, and we will now decide who we are in the future. When it was the first time someone asked me to recall what is the up and down I faced in the past, I can bearly remember anything about it. Because I know that I have overcame it, up remains up, down is not down anymore. All this while, I have forgotten this important thing, the process I overcome my 'down'. And now, when I really open my heart once again, to listen to my heart, I realised that the wound is still there, it was me who ignored it all this time, thought that it will recover by itself. Who know, things might got worse. I know for myself, I always hide myself out of complex stuff, wanted to stay in the simple area. When I was emo, I claimed that simple is not simple at all. And guess what, I am emo right now. It was the problem of ignoring the problems. This is the result of problems accumulated until they are out of control. And ya, I do not feel like facing them now. I will once again escape, leaving them alone, hoping that they leave me alone as well.

Escaping, at the same time hoping to find another solution for this.


><,
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment