Sunday, June 6, 2010

Last week

31st of May was my brother, Arnold's birthday. I took the oppurtunity that my dad will come to kk, I bought present and asked my dad to pass it to him.


I bought him a book. =)



In his wrapped present, I attached it with a cloth that I planned to give t to my dad as present in his coming birthday which is 18 June. This is a mission that I gave to my brother. I do not know whether this is a good idea, but I do hope that this can help them in at least bonding them together again.

1st of June, I went to an outing with my cell group member, it was really fun.






While chatting, I made this with my legs. Ta daa... I am pretty cool huh... xD



After the outing, we bought Yoyo's mini pearl on the way back to home. xD At night, we went to watch a movie. xD And then next day, I was terribly sick. xD





I bought this mechanical pencil in school. xD I owned a transparent one initially, and I bought this orange semi-transparent one. xD And I have this plan to collect all of the colours as I found them really nice. x) But I do not want to buy them all at once, as it seems to be quite wasting and I will not be appreciating them. Hehe.

Yesterday, after the morning prayer and the breakfast, I slept until around 3.00pm. When I woke up, I found that I have 4 messages and 4 missed call. Sharon was trying to ask me whether I want to join them for badminton. "I want to!" my heart said that eagerly. But I was about 30 minutes late in replying her, so I can't... =( I never felt this way. A bit lonely and bored, yet do not want to online. Ughh... so sad. xD Minutes later, my housemate knocked my door and asked me to help him in preparing the BBQ. +.+ Finally I have things to do. xD









Haha, We BBQ-ed, we sang, we cleaned up, we played PS3, we had fun until about 3am. That is why I woke up at 11am. xD


I received this today. It is from a guy in our church. He and his wife went to Japan, and this a souvenir from them, probably from Disneyland. xD Although I knew this for long, but this is when I once again felt it. Although it was just something simple, as we did it purposely or unintentionly, people felt our love, people felt that they are someone. So, just do it. Spread the love, let the love travels. xD


With love,
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment