Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Phew..

I just do not get it! Ugghh... Why? Why? WHY??!! ishh... Is this the best we human can do? Is it? It is just cannot be denied that only a group of people among us can have higher and more considerate thinking. Others? They only can think more about themselves. Super stupid la. Haix. I really tried not be categorised with all those ppl, by controlling my emotion. But ah... Why ah? Do I really look stupid, in fact smart enough, to be used? Ugghh... Same thing, same time given, but has more experience as human, should be more mature, recognised as good enough in writing... And still, WHY? I am lazy too, OKAY!? I do not depend on others to do stuff for me... Okay la, maybe I should not be too strict on this la. I do not expect you to do it yourself la, maybe you can.. errr... copy? That isn't hard rite? Is it? We do not expect others to do things for us ba, okay? ishh... You have your stuff to do, others have their stuff to do too... so please.... Please... Sincerely I ask, PLEASE... Think about others la... Even when others said that they are free, they do not have works to do, doesn't mean that they MUST help you. Maybe they have personal stuff, that they think it shouldn't be considered as "WORK", to do, SO... they are busy... OKAY? I still do not understand. When someone asked everyone to trust in him, he can do everything very well... Until everyone put their trust in him, he values their trust as temporary. And what is important and PERMANENT? Sarcarstically, LOVE~! Now, I am more confused... Then what for he asked everyone to trust him at the first place? Go sink in the river of love and stay unconscious about other stuff la. So meaningless... Do not know how to value ka? Buy a scale... See whether "love" on ONE person or 500 people's pure and kind-hearted contribution to society more important.... Aiyo, no nid to measure la... the 500 ppl each drops a hair on the 1 person, the hairs can cover that person until u cannot see that person already. Do you still nid to measure? Idiotic la... When you standing at those high position, you should know that everyone is actually looking at you... == Nice ppl, they pay attention on you because they wan to know whether you worth their trust and really do wat u have promised or not. But for those who are bad, they are waiting for you to make mistake and gossip about you, they are waiting to see you fall down. BE SMART la please... Haix...

Phew, Syok ah... Hehe. Just feel like let this hard feeling out la, not trying to offend anyone. So... I am nice and patient one. I dun get angry and scold ppl d. ^^ haha, so fake.


-Aud-

No comments:

Post a Comment