I can online le. But then I don't feel like updating my blog as I have nothing special to tell. Life here is actuallly kinda good. Just not as good as Sdk. xD I got to know some ppl in the church and I feel comfortable to spend time with them. School is a bit different from what I experience in church. Ppl there aren't that friendly, they are ok la actually, just not as good as my church friends and all my old friends in Sdk. winks. Sometimes it is kinda boring as I really have nothing to do and as everyone knows, I do not do homework. So, I have nothing to do, besides online. Hehe. Although i can online already, I dun feel like using it all the time. @.< hehe so guai leh... Ya lo, dont feel like doing all those stuff i used to do in Sdk. Kinda wasting of time and my life... I deserve more than just facebook, drama and msn leh... I shall spend more time touching the air outside, feeling the sunlight.... Talking about sunlight, KK's weather is getting really weird leh... 2 months didnt rain le o. And the sun is really really hot. I saw haze few days ago lagi. haix... A lot of ppl got sick because of the weather leh. Ya lo, thats about my life now lo. I like this church leh... Of coz, Sdk de oso la. Hehe. So happy... So happy... Thank God for everything, EVERYTHING... ^^
SoooOoo Happy o...
-Aud-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment