Muahaha. Finally... I am not a student anymore, temporarily. oO Hahas. Things change just the way I like it. Everyone is growing. Yee heee... The sky is still high, the ocean is still blue. Life is happy. Although sometimes you do not know what to do with it, things still go on. Maybe unpredictable, but I am sure things will be right for everyone. So, enjoy life, enjoy every moment. xD hahas, I enjoy showing off my holiday to all the students around me. ^^.
My aunt asked me to do some explore on courses I want to take after the SPM result is out. Lol. I feel stressed whenever I talk to her. My mom said it is because she is very serious. Yea, right, she is. Just the way I like, hahas. It is so cool to have different kind of people around you. Hope my result is not tat bad. Although I do not expect much from myself, lol, I still hope it is good. xD
-Life is great.-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment