xD. I went KK last Saturday to attend a talk. It was cool. The speakers are handsome, which I do not know before the talk. They started to earn money since 18, they are successful right now. Well, depends on how you define "success". They earn large money, yet, they have a lot of free time, which I called freedom. They have health, family, friends and their love one. As compared to those who earn huge money, but died in a young age or they are rich but have to work until old, they are really successful. I had learn a lot from them, my mindset changed. Overall, its cool. xD I just came back yesterday night. Tired. My mom and I went shopping, but most of what we bought are books.. which is cool, because I wanna do more reading. xD
-Aud-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment