Dear blog,
How are you doing? Do you miss me? =) I am sorry I've left you behind all this time.. I've been busy and do not have time to go online. I wanted to write on you about two weeks ago. But that time I am not feeling to be at mood, I do not want to add negative posts on you. =) But I am feeling great at this moment.. =) And I am thankful that whenever I become emo again (like how I used to be few years ago), I am able to stand firm against it now.
Things changes huh.. And God really did a great job in me. I am not able to do it, it is definitely not by my own strength and my own might, it is all done by the power of the Holy Spirit. And I say all these not to lift up myself, God alone should be lifted up. There is nothing I can boast about what is done. When I say this, maybe it sounds like I have no value since I gave all the honour to God. No, that is not true. For sure God have all the honour, yet I, too, am valueable in God's heart. I used to think that I do not worth anything, no one will value me. And after I accepted Christ, I know God saw me even before I was born. In fact, He made me and has chosen me to be born.. But somehow, I doubt. I wonder whether God missed me at that spot among all the others. That is when I used to limit God's power with my own mind and thinking. Now I know, I am not able to imagine or measure God's ability by my own mind. God is the God that do new things and they are always beyond our imagination. I thank God for choosing me and values me high. That is why I wanted to give Him all the praise and glory. I thank God because He has given me a great plan and He calls me by my name. All the praise and glory be His.
He is great.
-Faith has been given to us. Faith is a choice. Therefore, I choose to activate my faith.-
With the LOVE of GOD,
Audrey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment