So fast. Its 6th of October already. There are few things happening recently. First of all... My laptop sot already. Now, I have no laptop to use until i need to borrow my housemates' or using school's computer, which does not allow us to access into facebook and youtube. I have been skipping classes recently, until I think it is quite reasonable to do so. Last Thursday and Friday, I even missed the school bus that I skipped two whole day of classes. And the AS level exam is near. I always feel guilty to skip classes. I plotted to skip class today as well, but I ended up typing my blog in school, right now. =) Yesterday, I feel like I cannot bear this all by myself, so I decided to tell someone. And I text-ed my cell group leader. It meant something. If I really do not want to come, or do not want to correct this, I would have find someone who will agree with this act of mine, but I smsed her. And she did not fail me. =) Most of all, God did not and will not fail me. =) She is quite direct in using her words this time, which is not really usual. She said, "Not agree!" from the beginning. I... uhhh.. ugghh.. am not allowed to step back, to avoid, or to escape from doing what is righteous to do what is unrighteous. Yes, she is right. Thanks to her, I am here today. She really taught me a lot. One of the reason I like KK is because of the people here. And she is one of the people. =)
Its my elder brother's birthday today. I hope he enjoy his birthday today. I did not get to talk to him yet, but I text-ed him and congratulate him for his birthday. At the same time, I remember of my beloved grandmother's death. She died on this date of 2006 if I am not mistaken. I only remember it was on the same day of my brother's birthday. And at the same time, it was mooncake festival of that year. I miss her a lot. =) by the way. 4th of Oct is my mother's birthday and 2nd of Oct was a friend of mine, Elly's biirthday... =) miss all of them . =) Tee hee...
going to have class. see you. =)
Praise God. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
DO NOT BE TAO KE WANG!
ReplyDeleteLol, okay ba, my fren. Wont do tat again, purposely. =)
ReplyDelete