Saturday, April 3, 2010

Comparison xD

=). Life is kind of different right here, really cant get used to it. Haha, or maybe do not want to get used to it. In some ways, its is cool here; but there is still something not really cool. People here seldom online, people here seldom sms, people here seldom msn, and actually I shall call it "do not" instead of "seldom"... == Lol, I miss the old time that I used to waste time on slacking, waste time on do not know what to do. Ughh... I miss Sandakan, I miss all my friends, no matter how close we are, I MISS YOU GUYS!.. == And of course my dearest family, I miss you guys and I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH. xD

Do I enjoy life over here? Hmm... Yeap, not bad. And again, we cannot have everything at the same time, so something is still missing over here. But I like the church here... xD which is BCCM Likas. xD I like my cell group and all the other church members. xD Of course I enjoy it when I have friends in school, precisely, Olivia and Crystal. xD Haha. Oh ya, I also do sports now, which is kind of impossible if I am still in Sandakan. Haha.

In conclusion, we just have to find the balance in our heart that weigh pros and cons. For me, I like my life, no matter where am I, as long as I know GOD is right beside me and I have all my dearest FAMILY and FRIENDS supporting me whenever I fall down. Life is great!


=)
-Aud-

No comments:

Post a Comment