Monday, June 22, 2009

Life

Hmm, first post~ Um, I started this blog because Yuan is here. ^^ First of all, I appreciate Yuan's appreciation. I wanna tell her that life isn't meaningless. As a child of God, I strongly disagree with her when I heard she says that kinda stupid stuff.

Life is unpredictable and full of miracles. People who don't know how to appreciate life is stupid! =p
Since I owned a blog before this, I guess I'll just use 2 blogs at the same time.

Although I know Yuan is getting better, I still wanna share something with her. For me, life is beautiful. Although the road seems to be hard and tough for us sometimes, joy is still within the journey. The sky looks dark before sunrise. After the rain, you still can see rainbows. There are hopes! Um, what we are having now is not easy to have. Sacrification and pain are used to exchange our life today. Don't be silly to waste your life in this way. There are still a lot of things within this world that worth our appreciation, look at the big picture!


Love is among us!
-Aud-

No comments:

Post a Comment